Can someone please explain what happened there? And why is Jack being so incredibly nice to his
femalefans on this tour? Like, giving them an unforgettable experience?
Photo from jack’s website.
I have to tell you guys a story about tonight, bear with me. See in the bottom right of the photo the little girl with black sleeves next to the guy in yellow? That my cousin/part time kid I’ve helped raise as a nanny for 10 years. Tonight we went to the forecastle festival in Louisville to see jack. She’s a huge fan, she listens to him almost exclusively. So we camp in front of the stage alllllll day. She’s so tired but pushes through. Halfway through the show we see jack gesture towards her to his guy in the suit. A few minutes later the man in the suit is standing in front of us and goes “is she with you? Wanna finish watching the show from the stage?” !!!!! So they pull us over the barrier and take us backstage and up to the performance area right behind the piano! So he’s killing it, amazing show….. and she’s crying because she’s so nervous. She finally calms down and gets into it, clapping and stuff and jack starts to play 7 nation army. He’s doing the famous riff when he starts walking towards us. And keeps walking towards us until he’s right in front of her inches away playing just to her. Her eyes got sooo big and she froze lol Well the show ended and they all exited the stage, after a bit the man in the suit comes back and says follow me. He leads us to a small tent with some people in it and a couple of the band members. He offers us drinks and tells us to relax and rest. A few minutes later he comes up and we don’t realize it and he goes hey guys I want you to meet my friend jack! And there he was! He shook our hands and asked us a few questions then went around and met a couple other people. As he headed out he stopped and shook her hand one more time and goes “see ya Maci!” I was so touched he did that for her. The whole thing was the sweetest and most kind thing. We hung out a little more and Lillie Mae (the violin player) came in and chatted a bit with her too and the two of them ended up playing with some little magnet toys lol she’s never going to forget this night. jack white does so much for his fans. I’ve never seen a musician at his level do something so cool. Legend.
Reblogging this was a must.
David Bowie backstage in 1973. Another Terry O’Neil candid shot.
Oh for the love of god! <3
hey friends!! i was gonna post this later but i got super lame and just decided to post it now. this is my first giveaway so i hope you enjoy!! (please note that the shirts and cds are not the ones being given away, but are just some of the options that you can choose)
the giveaway includes:
- 1 cd of your choice (please keep it under $15)
- 1 band t-shirt of your choice (please keep it under $25)
- 1 copy of scott pilgrim vol. 1 (scott pilgrim’s precious little life)
- 1 sticker sheet (no music no life) made by the AMAZING knifeson
- 2 bags of any candy of your choice
- 1 mix cd based on your music tastes
- considering that this giveaway is for my followers, you must be following me (i will check)
- you must reblog this post for your entry to count (1 reblog = 1 entry)
- likes do not count
- please do not spam me or your followers. if you do, your entry/entries will not count.
- please no giveaway blogs
- asks must be open in order for me to message the winner. if the winner does not reply within 48 hours, i will choose a new one.
- there will only be one winner and i will use a random generator to choose
- sorry about the price limits, but i am poor and only get money through babysitting 3 children
- you must be willing to give me your address
- i will pay for shipping and will also ship anywhere in the world (even the north pole so do not fret about distance)
THE GIVEAWAY ENDS OCTOBER 31! GOOD LUCK!!!